Theoretical Physics BScat
University College London2016-09 — 2019-06
Achieved a degree with First Class Honors
- Practical Mathematics and Computing I & II (Python and Mathematica): 84% & 86%
- Mathematical Methods II & III: 91% & 91%
- Climate & Energy: 83%
- Representative for 30 Physics students
Freelance Software Developer2015-01 — Present
Developed a wide host of software for clients, including:
- Full-stack, responsive web development (Flask, FastAPI, hyperapp, Wordpress, Jekyll, Ghost)
- Data extraction (Scrapy, Selenium, social media services, general web scraping)
- Data analysis (pandas, plotly, numpy, Mathematica, physics modelling)
Gagarin Project2021-01 — 2021-06
Led relations with international partners such as MVRDV and GIZ.
- Established relations with the well-renowned international architecture firm, MVRDV, to develop a concept for the masterplan of a large scale sustainable development project.
- Oversaw all external communications in English, editing, summarizing, or rewriting as required.
- Introduced productivity tools into the team, increasing organization and productivity.
- Set up and maintained all technical aspects of the project (eg e-mail servers and signatures, landing page and hosting, etc)
Carbon and Environmental Consultantat
Gagarin Project2020-07 — 2021-06
Coordinated the environmental wing of a large scale sustainable development project in rural Armenia.
- Measured and analyzed total carbon footprints of one urban and five rural communities in Armenia.
- Established a Carbon Footprint Management Plan to reduce net emissions over a 20 year timescale.
- Supervised and liaised with a team of biodiversity experts.
- Incorporated forward-thinking environmental solutions in the development of the project.
Software Engineering Internat
Unicomp2018-07 — 2018-09
Designed and developed a quantum computer simulator in C++. Lectured on quantum computation.C++ - OOP - Quantum Computing - Communication - Problem solving
The Lamb Tavern2019-11 — 2020-01
Provided excellent bar service and guest satisfaction in high-volume, fast-paced bar.
- Utilized knowledge of mixed beverages, specialty liquors and craft beers to serve customers and provide wait staff with well prepared drinks in a timely fashion.
- Stocked and tracked inventory and supplies.
- Maintained a clean and organized work area.
- Followed safety, sanitation and legal policies for handling food and beverages.
- Developed excellent customer relations.
- Prepared orders in fast-paced environment.
Sales Account Managerat
OptionRallyin Limassol, Cyprus 2016-03 — 2016-05
Addressed clients' issues with their finances and resolved their concerns with investments. Improved my communication skills through the high pressure environment of finance sales.CRM - Windows - VOIP - Communication
Independent Social Media Consultant2015-02 — 2015-08
Launched social media presences and designed advertising campaigns that increased my clients' following by over 60%.Facebook - Instagram
ZIGZAGin Yerevan, Armenia 2013-07
Diagnosed and troubleshooted networking and technical issues at the IT department of an office of 50 employees.Problem solving - Logical thinking
Vitessein Yerevan, Armenia 2011-07
Repaired and serviced ATVs, jetskis, and snowmobiles at the mechanical department of the BRP Service Center.Problem solving
Kombucha recipe calculator built using Hyperapp.Javacsript - hyperapp - HTML - CSS - Frontend
Flask webapp that checks the IKEA UK API to see if they have released any new plants today.Python - Flask - PSQL - PostgreSQL - HTML - CSS - heroku
Creatorat 2018-07 — 2018-09
Quantum computer simulator library built in C++.C++ - OOP - Quantum Computing - Communication - Problem solving
Molecular Dynamics Researcherat
Can Hot Water Freeze Faster Than Cold Water?2019-01 — 2019-03
A university research project tasked with investigating the effects of impurities and differing starting temperatures on the freezing of water.
- Designed multiple molecular dynamics simulations in LAMMPS investigating the effects of impurities on the freezing of water.
- Analyzed the data, comparing to data gathered by the experimental team.
- Visualized our results using VMD and Jupyter.
- Assembled our research in LaTeX.
- Transcribed minutes for some meetings.
- Chaired some meetings.
Systems Engineer and Liaison Officerat 2015-11 — 2015-12
A university project where a a multi-disciplinary team of specialist engineers formulate, design and verify an effective strategy for the production and distribution (and monitoring) of a vaccine to combat a Tuberculosis Pandemic in Sub Saharan Africa.
- Designed and developed a control system for the temperature, pH, and stirring of a bio-reactor.
- Developed in C and Processing on a Launchpad microprocessor.
- Liaised with engineers from other disciplines on specifications and requirements.
Delegate of Iranat
Mediterranean Model United Nationsin Nicosia, Cyprus 2015-02
A simulation of the United Nations, done by students from various schools as they discuss and try to find solutions to current world problems.
- Debated and discussed issues in a formal UN-like setting.
- Created resolutions to be debated.
Member of Medical Ethics committeeat
Youth Voicein Nicosia, Cyprus 2014-04
An annual weekend conference where young people between the ages of 15-19 from schools convene to discuss and express themselves on current affairs.
- Debated and discussed various ethical issues in the medical field.
Science Rocksin Limassol, Cyprus 2013-03
'Does anything touch?'
- Gave a speech on how no particles ever really touch as a consequence of the electromagnetic force.
Technical Consultantat 2014-09 — 2015-07
Helped raise €5365 over two charity events (October - December 2014)
- Social media management
- Graphic design
|Web (intermediate)||HTML 5 CSS 3 / SASS hyperapp Flask FastAPI Google Analytics|
|Programming (beginner)||C++ C Haskell|
|Cloud (intermediate)||DigitalOcean Docker AWS heroku|
|Software (advanced)||Photoshop Lightroom Final Cut Pro spreadsheets|
|Languages (native)||English Armenian|